Holiday Magic 2016
Date: Saturdays and Sundays, December 3-4, 10-11, 17-18,
and Monday, December 26 – Saturday, December 31
See the Lights. Feel the Magic. Continue the Tradition.
Now in our 35th Year
Chicagoland’s Largest and Longest Running Lights Festival
Over One Million Twinkling LED Lights
New Polar Lights Plus a 41-Foot Talking Tree, Train Display, Carolers, Ice carvers, and Much More!
Open 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Festivities Begin at 4 p.m.
Holiday Magic is FREE for Members. Not a Member? Purchase Tickets Here
· Our NEW Polar Lights show
· Wild Encounters will be open during Holiday Magic. The parakeet aviary will be closed. Wild Encounters admission will be free after 4pm.
· Photos with the Animals will take place in the ITW Animal Ambassador building. We will feature animals from Wild Encounters including alpaca, llama, reindeer and Animal Ambassadors. 5pm to 8pm
· A special 6:00 p.m. Dolphins in Action is back!
· Photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus will be in Santa’s Workshop in Seven Seas Underwater Viewing on December 3-4, 10-11, 17-18
Many of our indoor exhibits will be open for viewing favorite animals, plus there will be Singing to the Animals (Reindeer, Big Cats, Bears) and special Zoo Chats. In addition, the zoo restaurants and food stands will be open with full menus and holiday treats, and gift shops will have hundreds of unique items for those hard-to-shop-for loved ones.
5:00pm – Crocodiles (Swamp)
5:30pm – Reptiles (Feathers & Scales)
6:00pm – Bears (GBW)
6:30pm – Lemurs (Hamill Family Play Zoo)
7:00pm – Rhinos (Pachy)
7:30pm – Big Cats (Big Cats)
Singing to Animals:
5:30pm – Reindeer (Wild Encounters)
6:30pm - Big Cats (Big Cats)
7:30pm – Bears (Great Bear Wilderness)
Enjoy a full schedule of nightly music and entertainment in the Pavilions. Also on the schedule are nightly ice carving demonstrations, an amazing magic show, costumed characters, a model railroad display, and a 41 foot LED Talking Tree